Thursday, April 2, 2009

My typical day

..................................
.........................
.....During the week, my days are very busy. I always get up at 5:00 a.m. and wash my face and hair. After that, I put on makeup and get dressed. I usually prepare fruits and bread for a breakfast. I leave my house at 6:15 a.m. to go to work. I drink a cup of coffee and read for an hour. And then I check my e-mails. I usually work from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. and after work, I drop by my mother’s house and help my daughter with her homework. I usually get home around 9:00 p.m. After taking a shower, I surf the internet or blog. I seldom watch TV. Finally, I go to bed around midnight. As you can see, my typical day is routine but busy.

3 comments:

  1. It sounds like your have your plate full. You must be very healthy if you can do all of that 5 days a week. When do find time to read?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read for an hour in the office before starting work and after lunch as well. I also read around 30 minutes before going to bed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you start work at 7:00am?
    Too early..

    Same as you, I leave home at 6:15, but I arrive in the officr at 7:50. Only 10 min before 8:00 ^^;;.

    ReplyDelete