Thursday, April 2, 2009

Assignment 5 : My hobbies

........................................................



.....When I have free time, I like reading. I enjoy reading itself regardless of the genre of books, therefore I read everything including novels, essays, economic books, etc. I also like to take pictures. I need a good imagination to be a good photographer because a good photographer should be able to see extraordinary things from the daily life. I like to go to museums when I have free time. I enjoy studying paintings of my favorite painters. I will go to the Gustav Klimt exhibition tomorrow afternoon. I like cooking as well and I like to have small parties with my friends. My specialties are meat dishes such as roasted pork with herbs, salads with sliced beef and roasted chicken in curry. I like to take walks especially, through parks.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jiseon.

    The sentence you changed is 100% better. Congratulations!

    My sister was a big reader but she only ever read romance novels. I on the otherhand like a variety of books. Some of my favorite authors are; Janet Evanovich, John Grisham, Lemony Snicket (which is a pseudonym used by author Daniel Handler), Sophie Kinsella, and Nora Roberts. Do you have any favorite English authors?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kimberley :)

    My favorite authors are Guillaume Musson(French)/
    Alain de Botton(British)/Amélie Nothomb(Belgian)/Jodi Picoult(American). I also like authors of classical noves such as Jane Austine and Charles Dickins.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so amazing to find out that you have so many interests and have time to learn and enjoy them. I used to read a lot, but nowadays, i don't have time for it. Maybe, it is my excuses, but i feel my 24 hours is too short~

    ReplyDelete
  4. This photo and your main photo on the top look like same place.

    I bought a digital camera one week ago. I am trying to take a beautiful photo, but it's hard now. Good imagination... I will keep in mind that word.

    ReplyDelete