Monday, April 20, 2009

Assignment 9 : My bedroom

....................

...............
.....My bedroom is simple and modern. There are two full walls of windows with pink curtains covering them and they make the room bright and sunny during the day. The pink curtains are the only item which looks romantic in my room. There is a black bed in front of the window near the door and three wardrobes which is the same color as the bed. There is a coffee table and two black chairs between my bed and the window and there are several books on it. There is also a black night stand next to the bed and there is a lamp, an alarm clock and a wooden reading tray on it. As I mentioned it is simple, there isn’t much furniture in my room and the main color of the room is black.
...........

1 comment:

  1. Hello Jiseon.

    I would like to see what the view is like when the curtains are open. I imagine the view must be quite beautiful. It does resemble a hotel room a little. I think it's because of the curtains and the high ceiling. Anyhow, it's a beautiful room. How does your husband feel about the pink curtains?

    ReplyDelete