Thursday, April 16, 2009

Assignment 8 : My own character

....................
..................
.....I am a very energetic and positive person. For example, I usually do not stay at home on my days off. I prefer to go out and walk around rather than spend time at home. I also like to arrange small parties with my family or friends and I feel happy when I am with them. I always try to think positively as well. I believe crisis can be turned into opportunity. Even though a totally new job I have been, I welcome the challenge to do something outside of comfort zone. When I face with a bad result from my work, of course I am disappointed and feel unhappy but I can switch my negative feeling to good one as rapidly as I switch channels on the TV. Indeed, I see a life as a game to play and enjoy.
...............

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are such an energetic person. Next time invite me on the party. I am willngly to go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so impressed to read your writing. Especially, the parts are that the crisis can be turned into opportunity and you welcome the challenge to do something out of comfort zone. I'm rather be in comfort zone because I worry about failing. I will try to think like to from noww on. Thank you~

    ReplyDelete
  4. That post has been removed by the arthur.
    April 17, 2009 4:56 PM

    kk... Surprise!!

    One sentence of your post is impressive.
    "I can switch my negative feeling to good one as rapidly as I switch channels on the TV."

    That recalls me "Cha, In pyo's Brushing teeth with Fury" - I hope you can understand this. T.T

    ReplyDelete
  5. I envy you for being active. I enjoy staying at home on the weekends with my family. We watch movies, go for walks, play games and often have friends over. It's the perfect way to spend a weekend!

    ReplyDelete