Monday, April 13, 2009

Assignment 7 : Sung Jin's typical day

.......................
....................
.....During the week, Sung Jin’s typical day is simple. He always gets up at 5:30 a.m.. He gets dressed and has breakfast. Then he goes to work by car. He works from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. and after work, he sometimes meets his friends and drinks. He thinks this time is the only non-routine time in his typical day and he calls it his own time. He gets home around 9:00 p.m. and He watches TV or chats with his family. Finally, he goes to bed around midnight. Like many of his colleagues, his typical day is simple and routine.
............

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it strange how men and women spend their free time differently. Men like to go out for drinks and women like to talk on the phone. I've never been a phone person, and I love drinking. Well, I used to love drinking but I don't drink much anymore and I still hate talking on the phone. I guess some things never change.

    ReplyDelete