Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Assignment 6 : Jimi’s efforts

................
.....Jimi does several things to try to stay healthy. First of all, she thinks positively and she tries to avoid people who are negative. She also drinks plenty of water. She drinks as much as she can everyday. She talks about her problems with friends and sometimes travels to relieve stress. Finally, she tries to get enough sleep, and she usually sleeps more than 10 hours on her days off. She thinks these are the key to keeping in shape.

6 comments:

  1. I think sharing problems with family or friend is very good way of being releaesd. Jimi is lucky to have friends to share friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it wonderful being single? It's harder to do these kinds of things when you're married and have children. I think positive energy and thinking is the best way to stay healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jimi is one of my favorite person in office. Whenever I see her, feel great because i can feel her positive energy. I don't think she has to workout because she is already in good shape.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree that power of positive thinking is amazing.
    In that point, this sentece seems ironic.
    "She thinks positively. She tries to avoid people who are negative."

    It's just kidding. KKK

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. Good observation Kyung Woo. I didn't notice that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also want to avoid negative or harnful person.
    But in a work place, We should encounter them also.
    When you meet bad person, What should we do?

    ReplyDelete