Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Assignment 12 : Autobiography - The history of my travel

.............
.............
.....Travelling is a religion for me. I feel happy and peaceful when I am travelling even though sometimes it is hard and difficult. I planned my first trip abroad when I was a university student and it took about 2 years. I flew to London in February 1994 and backpacked across Europe for 7 months. In 1995, I joined Asiana Airlines. The year I joined Asiana Airlines, I took a trip to Bangkok and Hong Kong. Two years later, Jung In and I travelled to Australia. This was my first trip with a friend. I travelled to Scotland the same year for two weeks as well. A year later, I married and went to Turkey and Greece with my husband. After that, for two years, I stopped travelling because I was pregnant and gave birth. I planned a trip again when my daughter was 1 year old, and I visited Hamburg and Paris with my husband and daughter. That was my first trip with my daughter. I usually travelled alone when I was single, but since my daughter was born, I have taken most of trips with my daughter. We visited Japan, the Philippines, Singapore, China, Thailand and France together. My dream is to take a round-the-world trip with my family. It has been said that a journey of a thousand miles begins with only one step. I believe my dream will come true............
...........

4 comments:

  1. I know you love travel. Next time why don't we travel together with our daughters? Make a plan!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it amazing how different things are important to people. I'm not religious either, but I haven't found my equivilant yet. I think traveling is one of the best ways to educate yourself. It's expensive but it's worth the money!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree with Kimberley! It's really worth the money~!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish i could travel like that. YOu look like the same jiseon many years ago with a web page. I had an email of elgoto. ,,,
    Maybe wrong person?
    Anyway, have many more travel adventures

    ReplyDelete