Thursday, March 19, 2009

Assignment 2 : My classmate

*****My classmate's name is Kimberley Anita Hutchison. She was born in a small town named Perth-Andover, New Brunswick. She grew up in another small town named St. Stephen, New Brunswick. She graduated from the University of New Brunswick and she majored in elementary education. She works in the HRD department at Asiana Airlines. She is in charge of English education and other English related works. She usually goes to shopping and buys groceries for her family on Saturdays and sometimes goes out for dinner or meets her friends on Saturday nights. She attends a pottery class on Saturday and Sunday morning from next week. She likes art, especially painting. She got the award for her painting and she became the eighth grade checker champion as well. She also loves cooking. She loves rice and seaweed (gim) these days. She also likes pasta. She has two eight-and-a half year old maltese dogs.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Jiseon.I heard you were in business trip now. When are you coming back? I'm looking forward to seeing you soon and hearing your story.bye~~^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jiseon.

    I'll try to dig up some pictures of my paintings and post them on my blog. Everyone is always amazed and they think I bought them. I'm going to start painting again from this weekend. My teacher lives in Iksan, so I'll go there twice a month. It's really far, but I can't find a good teacher here in Seoul and I like her style. It's been almost 6 years since I've painted, so it's going to be back to the beginning. Oh, well. I'm up for a challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jimi,
    I came back on Saturday's afternoon. Now I am trying to catch up my routine works. Hope see you tomorrow. :)

    Hi Kimberley,
    I really would like to see your paintings!!!
    I love to see paintings especially I like impressionists and preraphaelites. I am so impressed you decided to go to Iksan twice a month! But I am sure it is good for you. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you and Kimberley have similar taste. Both of you have talent in paintings. You should thank God.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my god~ I just realized that i left the comment on 3rd assignment. Last year, I went to Canada for bussiness trip and i loved there. People were so nice and the atomsphere was so clean.

    ReplyDelete